GUESS WHAT GUYS
I’M GOING TO GET OFF MY LAZY ASS AND START POSTING REGULARLY
I’m going to try to post every day or at least 3 times a week, but since my track record for following through on things isn’t that great, I’m gonna’ need some help.
So here’s what I need you to do.
If I go for more than 2 days without posting, it is your mission to nag me as much as possible. Those of you who have my email, use it, I’m more likely to see that.
You don’t have to scream at me or anything, just remind me that I’m doing a lousy job of fulfilling my promise and that should guilt me into doing something C:
Teen Titans Go is notorious for illuminati references
I haven’t posted in like forever, BUT don’t let that make you hesitant to read the following post about why I was only awake for three hours yesterday (you read that right).
ANYWAY *sigh*, for the past, I dunno, maybe month or so, I’ve been having to get up really early, then go to sleep late because my body was still not used to my new wake up hours. HENCE, I’ve only been getting four hours of sleep per night. For a month. 30 days. In a row.
Yesterday, my body finally crashed and I woke up at 2 PM. I only made it to 5PM, then I slept for about 12 hours. AND I’M STILL TIRED. I guess this is my body’s way of getting me back for depriving it of sleep. DAMMIT.
WAZZUP! I know, haven’t posted in fuhevuh without any explaination. I’d make up and excuse, but I’m too lazy sooo… Guess I’m telling the truth: I got nuthin. THE MOTIVATION THE INSPIRATION, IT IS DEAD. Now, this would be my “I’m quitting” post, but unlike most, I know this is just a faze-
That’s what you said abot the awkwardness “faze”, and look where you are now.
Shut up you ass.
ANYWHAUS, I just wanted to let you guys know (as if it wasn’t already clear), I’m probably not going to be posting much, but I’ll try to like all your posts, reply to comments, etc. I’m not saying there isn’t a chance that I’ll start posting again very soon, but just giving you a fair warning. ALSO, MARKIPLIER IS A GOD
OH MY GOD I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW
Dees ees Grace
Traitor. Where have you been? Without you, who’s going to provide us with quality entertainment? I’m being sarcastic no one cares.
YEAH YEAH INVISIBLE HECKLER THAT TALKS TO ME WHEN I’M ALONE, I KNOW I HAVEN’T POSTED IN OVER A WEEK… I’m sorry, you ass, alright?!
Now I shall do the explaining of why I have not been presant on ze blog of the sphere. I somehow managed to break every single one of my 3 mobile devices in less than 3 days. Well, sort of. My brothers’ tablet’s were already on the edge, and I just kind of gently, carefully, lovingly…
Kicked them off the cliff. They had it coming.
I had the best intentions at heart, of course.
I just dropped mine face down on our kitchen floor and it shattered. I should file a complaint to the supplier. WAit, I don’t know how to do that ._.
SO, it turns out one of them still works. Yey
Eenyways, a few of my friends are going through some pretty bad personal stuff (please don’t ask), so I apologize in advance for any dark, depressing posts my demented mind may shove in your ever forgiving faces during the next month or so. There’s also a more than small chance that I won’t post for a while… just getting the obvious out there.
My mom finally started letting me go the corner store in my town. Dammit now I have to take something off my Restrictive Parent’s post.
Nother edit: since our wi-fi was fixed jjust forget about the not posting thing. I shall bombard you fools day and night with my low quality blech
Must be award season XD. Anyways, thanks to Heather for nominatting me, her blog is really great, you should check it out like right now. The Forget-Me-Stick is waiting for you if you don’t. (Megamind refrence, u uncultured swines)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
‘Kay, 10 facts about urs truly…
- I know like %3 of the spanish language (cause I got no work ethic haha)
- I taught myself how to crochet when I was 9.
- I can connect well with cats.
- I’m what’s called “un-schooled”, which means I get to choose what I learn and when I learn it. Needless to say, that explains a lot about me.
- This is my workstation, although you can hardly call it that.
- I’m not good at thinking of facts about myself.
- I have personally experienced the feeling of wanting to smash you’re own head, and/or someone else’s into a wall. I don’t have issues, I promise.
- I HATE PICKLES AND YOU WOULD DO WELL NOT TO TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL OTHERWISE.
- I have these things called “glasses” which render me utterly blind if I don’t wear them.
- My favorite color es bluuuuue.
Sorry guys, I’m not great at promo XD
WEELLL THAT TOOK ME FOUR DAYS LONGER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE