Nominated by the always charming The_Great_Awesome!
- Post the award/ image on your blog .
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to her blog.
- Nominate some deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
My tablet won’t let me download images RN for some reason, so I’m just gonna have to skip that first rule XD
Anyway, this award was created by Okoto Enigma! Go check out his/her blog (😂i really don’t know anything about this person cause I’m an uncultured swine 😛).
Dang it I have to actually nominate people this time or my single little sliver of credibility goes out the window. (Warning, I’m about to go off on a tangent) This is the problem with being an inxtrovert, a word I just made up which means a socially awkward person who likes socializing. You know the big drag of being an inxtrovert? You have to social skills of an introvert, but the social needs of an extrovert. It’s similar to my relationship with water. I love swimming but suck at it. Huh, the principal of being an inxtrovert can apply to a lot of things in my life actually. Drawing, writing, cooking, living, etc.
So that was like three minutes of me rambling about a word I just made up. I’m awesome at time management.
Now I shall answer ze questions
If you could go ANYWHERE, where would you go?
Vegas. I stand by my answer %100.
Swimming or flying?
If you could turn into an animal, would you?
That depends, would the change be permanent? If not, then I totally would. Probably some sort of bird. Cause you just read my last answer right.
If you could go back in time to visit someone, who would you visit?
Since I don’t really care much about meeting historical figures, I’m not going to put much thought into my choice. Christopher Columbus. Cause he’s the first person that popped into my head. I probably should care more about history than I do.
Would you rather own a normal pet, or an exotic pet?
Normal. Don’t you dare take my kitties away.
My questions are…
- How long can you hold your breath?
- What is the first thing you can remember drawing?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who was the last notification you got from (not including the one from me)
- Even if you don’t like either one much, would you rather read about a dystopian universe or a utopian universe?
So that’s it, sorry I bored most of you ta death, mates. I’d come to your funerals but I don’t think I’d be welcome.
Help my brain is fried