No one has to read this, I’m just venting
Today I’m going to talk about… *drumroll* Restrictive parents! Some of you know what I mean. Let’s list a few things I probably won’t be doing until I’m at least 15, shall we?
- Learning to drive. I don’t even have an explanation for this one.
- SITTING IN THE CAR WITHOUT ASKING FIRST. What the fuck?!
- Leaving our yard by myself. IF SOMEONE WANTED TO KIDNAP ME, I DON’T THINK MY 8 YEAR OLD BROTHER WOULD BE MUCH HELP PROTECTION WISE.
- Watching The Road to El Dorado. Really, Mom? I’m 13.
- Getting “The talk” (I don’t need it anyway). Another disadvantage of being the oldest.
I’m not even angry anymore… Just depressed.
I’m not starving, so that’s a bonus